[MPlayer-DOCS] r19751 - in trunk/DOCS: man/en/mplayer.1 xml/en/cd-dvd.xmlxml/en/faq.xml

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Tue Sep 12 10:51:13 CEST 2006

Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

>> Anyway, if --enable-dvdnav will disable mpdvdkit for pre8 too, I suggest
>> to mention that option rather than doing it the other way around (by
>> disabling mpdvdkit); it seems more logical (to me).
>
> I'd need to test this on a fresh checkout.
> DVDnav support is still a moving target, Nico should probably say what
> the doc should read here.
>
> Guillaume

as of now dvdnav is autodetected; if present mpdbdkit will be
automatically disabled and dvdread enabled
(using dvdnav's version of dvdread, not the global libdvdread.so library).
I'm not going to backport anything to pre8

 Sponsor:
 Problemi di Liquidità? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 € in 24 ore a dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi, clicca qui
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2911&d=12-9