[MPlayer-DOCS] broken (internal) links

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Wed Sep 6 14:40:38 CEST 2006

Hi there,

I ran a link checker through DOCS/html-single-en/MPlayer.html and it
showed two broken internal links.
1. link to ../../codecs-status.html which obviously does not exist. I
don't know of any other place in current xml docs where a status list
would be, so the section
> <qandaentry>
> <question><para>
> I have problems playing files with the ... codec. Can I use them?
> Check the <ulink url="../../codecs-status.html">codec status</ulink>, if
> it doesn't contain your codec, read the <link linkend="codecs">codec
> documentation</link>, especially the <link
> linkend="codec-importing">codec importing HOWTO</link> and contact us.

should be limited to codec documentation and codec importing.
I think I'll fix it myself but I'm thankful for suggestions.

2. link to www.amigasoft.net in ports.xml is assumed relative due to
missing http:// in the url tag. I already fixed it locally and will
commit soon.
Sebastian

--
"Man, it's hot! How hot is it? It's so hot, I poured McDonalds
  coffee in my lap to cool off!"  *giggle* "Johnny Carson said it."