[MPlayer-DOCS] Re: [MPlayer-translations] sync users-vs-dev.xml for Russian

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Sep 5 18:04:15 CEST 2006

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 11:01:42PM +0700, Vladimir Voroshilov wrote:

> Sync DOCS/xml/ru/users-vs-dev.xml with r19658

Do wish to become the new Russian translation maintainer and get commit
access?  If yes, send me username and password in private please.

Just make sure you don't break the build when you commit changes and if
you add new files doublecheck that Subversion sets the correct
properties, I had some trouble with your files, probably because of
encoding issues.