[MPlayer-DOCS] Interested in contributing case studies

Mark Pilgrim pilgrim at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 19:37:00 CEST 2006

On 10/19/06, Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:
> We frequently receive questions about these on our user mailing list.
> Having doc on how to create such files would be more that welcome.

Attached is a first draft of "Using MEncoder to create
QuickTime-compatible files".  I inserted it before the VCD/SVCD/DVD
section, but I have no objection to moving it.  There are two TODOs
where I don't know whether my knowledge is NTSC-specific (it probably
is).  Please critique it and let me know if I've made any mistakes.

--
Cheers,
-Mark