[MPlayer-DOCS] r20304 - trunk/DOCS/xml/en/faq.xml

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 19:26:24 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 10/20/06, Paul TT <paultt at hackerjournal.it> wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:20:33 +0200 (CEST)
> gpoirier <subversion at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:
>
> > Author: gpoirier
> > Date: Thu Oct 19 10:20:32 2006
> > New Revision: 20304
> >
> > Modified:
> >    trunk/DOCS/xml/en/faq.xml
> >
> > Log:
> > What is the meaning of the numbers on the status line during the
> > encoding process? Taken after Nico's explanation on MEncoder-users ML
>
> i wouldput this faq just after the same faq about the status line
> meaning for mplayer, so they are near, and more easy to find&read,
> IMHO, or not?

It's on the Mencoder section of the FAQ, which is IMHO one good place
where it belongs. I don`t disagree with your proposal though. Maybe
there should be a cross-link between MPlayer and MEncoder's status
line description?

With DADVSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DADVSI), France finally has
a lead on USA on selling out individuals right to corporations!
Vive la France!