[MPlayer-DOCS] DOCS/tech/cvs-howto.txt

Ivo ivop at euronet.nl
Wed Jun 21 12:13:58 CEST 2006

Hi,

I propose renaming cvs-howto.txt to svn-howto.txt. It's a trivial change,
but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Also, there's section III, which is a Beginners Guide, written by David
Holm. It explains how to setup a stable and development tree, create
patches et cetera, all with the old CVS server.

I could do one of the following:

1. add a note saying it's deprecated but might still be useful
2. try to rewrite it to use svn commands
3. rewrite a beginners guide from scratch

1. is the easiest, 2. is probably hard and won't work that well and 3. is
more work, which I am willing to do, but also needs others to review it as
I am not very good at writing documentation in English.

--Ivo