[MPlayer-DOCS] www2 up again

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 17:35:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 6/1/06, Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:48:07 +0200
> Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 08:38:45AM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> > >
> > > I just received a mal from Botka, that www2 is up again.
> > > Could someone update src/dload.* to reflect this?
> > > It would be also good if all references to "CH" would
> > > point to www1 instead of www (www will be dns round robin soon).
> >
> > Done, I've also added www2 back.
>
> Thanks.
> I checked the www.xx dns round robin and there is a small
> inconsistency: natsuki redirects from / to /design7
> while www2 (and all other mirrors) redirect to /homepage and
> then to /homepage/design7. This leads to some 404s.

some more br0ken things (at least, it wasn't working this morning):
this url: http://www.mplayerhq.hu/~rtogni/snapshots/ which has been
handed out around to fetch latest cvs doesn't work if the ip given by
the DNS is smth different from natsuki's.

Lucky us, once svn will be up are running, this won't be a problem...

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
 -- Winston Churchill