[MPlayer-DOCS] www2 up again

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Jun 1 17:27:03 CEST 2006

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:48:07 +0200
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 08:38:45AM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> >
> > I just received a mal from Botka, that www2 is up again.
> > Could someone update src/dload.* to reflect this?
> > It would be also good if all references to "CH" would
> > point to www1 instead of www (www will be dns round robin soon).
>
> Done, I've also added www2 back.

Thanks.
I checked the www.xx dns round robin and there is a small
inconsistency: natsuki redirects from / to /design7
while www2 (and all other mirrors) redirect to /homepage and
then to /homepage/design7. This leads to some 404s.
Could you change the redirection on natsuki to match
those of the mirrors?

> ftp2 still gives a password dialog,
> though :(

I'll mail him when i'm back home.

> > And also add a link that points to ../../MPlayer/.... (like
> > the BT links) and uses "THIS" as identifier, so that people could
> > use the same mirror they are using w/o much thinking.
>
> I don't quite understand where you would want to put this...

from dload.html:

MPlayer v1.0pre7try2 source  	 [ THIS | CH  | CH2  | US  ]  	 [ CH  ]  	 [ BT  ]
                                   ^^^^^

					Attila Kinali
--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ