[MPlayer-DOCS] Fwd: proposal for change in install.xml

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Sun Jan 22 21:55:29 CET 2006

On Sunday 22 January 2006 21:39, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 1/22/06, Sebastian Krämer <mplayer at skraemer.de> wrote:
> > Sorry, incidently this went to the -translations ML only..

Ok, I never wanted to suggest that 2.4.x would cause problems. It's just that
"fairly new" suggests something like >2.6.10 imho, so either the wording or
the version should change. Since it seems to work fine with the 2.4 versions,
I suggest to somehow reword "fairly new".. (may "not ancient" or something..
*g)

Sebastian