[MPlayer-DOCS] Making changes

Gilles Pelletier pellgill at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 23:09:49 CET 2006

This is the first time that I use CVS and I am having problems. I
retrieved the files, finally found the one that contained the word
that I wanted to change, saved the change and did the diff command:
#  cvs diff -u en/documentation.xml > fichier.diff
cvs diff: No CVSROOT specified!  Please use the `-d' option
cvs [diff aborted]: or set the CVSROOT environment variable.
As you can see, something isn't right.