[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/xml/en usage.xml,1.27,1.28

Ivo ivop at euronet.nl
Mon Sep 5 02:50:44 CEST 2005

On Monday 05 September 2005 02:23, Corey Hickey wrote:
> Initially that was an oversight on my part, but when I changed it to an
> <orderedlist> I decided I liked it better as a <programlisting>, so I
> changed it back and left it that way. The shading sets the list off
> slightly in such a way that it looks self-contained and indicates that
> the numbering is not related to the parent <orderedlist>.
>
> My preference is that it stays as it is.

No problem. It is in fact part of an example, so I guess it's better this
way.

Oh, and it built correctly on my system. I just tested it. English is not my
native language and I'm no language expert, so I can't really comment on
that, except for obvious typo's etc. but I think The Wanderer already did
his best :)

Good job!

BTW Care to write a section on advanced audio filtering? ;-)

--Ivo