[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/xml/en usage.xml,1.27,1.28

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Mon Sep 5 02:23:18 CEST 2005

Ivo wrote:
> On Monday 05 September 2005 00:29, Guillaume Poirier CVS wrote:
>
>>+<programlisting>
>>+0 - front left
>>+1 - front right
>>+2 - rear left
>>+3 - rear right
>>+4 - center front
>>+5 - subwoofer
>>+</programlisting>
>

> Shouldn't this also be an <orderedlist> just like those in the General
> Information section (3.6.2.1) ?

Initially that was an oversight on my part, but when I changed it to an
<orderedlist> I decided I liked it better as a <programlisting>, so I
changed it back and left it that way. The shading sets the list off
slightly in such a way that it looks self-contained and indicates that
the numbering is not related to the parent <orderedlist>.

My preference is that it stays as it is.

-Corey