[MPlayer-DOCS] I've finished help string translation of zh_CN

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Oct 18 13:30:15 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 11:41:10PM +0800, Emfox Zhou wrote:
> thats gbk (more accurately, "zh_CN.GBK"). i think it''s safe to do a
> "iconv -f gbk -t utf8" and delete the .charset file.

Do _not_ delete the .charset file. Just change the content to utf8. The
.charset file is needed for the --charset option of configure to work.
If you remove it all those using gbk will have to run iconv on the file
by hand instead of just doing ./configure --charset=gbk (that's in
theory I never really tested it).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger