[MPlayer-DOCS] I've finished help string translation of zh_CN

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Mon Oct 17 17:29:23 CEST 2005

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 10:50:28PM +0800, Emfox Zhou wrote:
> i've  read it before i started to translate. strings leaved
> untranslated is because i don't know the meaning exactly. and what
> about sync tag? it's for cvs commiter, isn't it?

More for anyone translating the file. It states that "this file is
english revision XXX, only translating, if you translate than you only
need to translate differences between XXX and HEAD".

Anyway, I've found some mistakes:
Lines 114 and 115 - Available{Audio,Video}Fm. The original doesn't start
with \n, the translation does.

Line 1014 - there is \\n at the end, instead of \n.

Maybe these are remnants of previous messages, though these are errors.
I'll correct with your approval.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl