[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.1049,1.1050

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Jul 27 09:24:40 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 06:26:56PM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
> Does this mean that you're OK with my other suggestion?

Please feel free to fix the docs completely to your liking, I won't
complain. You really don't need to ask first.
And as far as colorspace is concerned: just make it consistent, from
way it looksI personnally prefer colorspace, but as German is my native
language that's not much of a surprise *g*

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger