[MPlayer-DOCS] Download page text

Roberto Togni r_togni at tiscali.it
Sun Jan 23 15:54:38 CET 2005

Hi.

Quoting from download page

Source and Binaries

Look at the [unnofficial packages] section of our projects page if you
do not wish to compile from source and/or are looking for packages that
may be more tightly integrated with your platform. Just remember that
we do not support any unofficial packages except those listed below.

What does it mean? As i understand it, it says that we support all
unofficial packages listed in [unofficial packages], but that's
obviously not true.
Maybe that sould be:

Just remember that we do not support any packages except the official
ones listed below.

Ciao,
 Roberto