[MPlayer-DOCS] Bulgarian translation of the docs.

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Jan 8 15:32:46 CET 2005

plazmus at gmail.com writes:

> I'm currently translating the xml documents. The documentation is quite long,
> so it will take some time. However I wonder should I send the
> already-translated documents, or should I translate a big part or the whole
> before sending? Of course, some of the files are long and I'll do intensive
> error checking before sending them.

Use your own judgement.  Common practise so far is to send complete
files and patches afterwards to keep them updated.  Then you can go
one by one adding the new files.  If we see that you are committed to
finishing the translation and keep it updated, you will quickly get
CVS write access.

BTW, you should consider translating the man page first, but if you
already started with the XML you may not consider it worth the
trouble.  Also, try getting one or a few others to help you with the
translation.  Experience shows that translations work best when done
as a team.