[MPlayer-DOCS] Bulgarian translation of the Mplayer DOCS/messages

plazmus at gmail.com plazmus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 01:39:25 CET 2005

On Sunday 02 January 2005 15:19, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> Hmm, I'm not sure if I fully understand your question.  We appreciate
> your effort to translate MPlayer documentation.  We place no special
> requirements on translators.  Be aware, though, that translations need
> to be maintained after you have produced an initial version.  So
> ideally you will not only produce a translation once but stick around
> to keep it up-to-date.

There is no problem. I only want to make the translation available to the
bulgarian people, with your help. I don't want any special appreciation, nor
I am doing this to see my name somewhere. I'm doing this for those bulgarians
who are not familiar with english and of course I don't want anything in
exchange.
The HTML files are generated properly and I don't have more questions. I am
planning to keep the docs and the messages up-to-date and I am very serious
when I say this.

Finally, Thank you for your reply. I hope the file "help_mp-bg.h" will be
ready tomorrow. I also have video.xml, documentation.xml, history.xml and
bugs.xml tranlsated, but they have some mistakes to be clean first.