[MPlayer-DOCS] main/TOOLS documentation?

VMiklos mamajom at axelero.hu
Wed Feb 16 11:30:36 CET 2005

Diego Biurrun wrote:
>>	Author:		Probably Arpi
>
> As I said, it's by Arpi, just look at the CVS log.

ok, i thought you mean an s/A'rpi/Arpi/ change

> "MPlayer sources" sounds a bit strange here, it does not convert
> MPlayer source code, does it?

what about "Converts DVD (or anything else that MPlayer plays) to (S)VCD"

>>						  default is same as input
>>						  format
>
> Why the linebreak here?

i'm using a 80x25 console. if i don't put there a line break, then the
line's length will be 81 character. but ok, i deleted

attached a corrected README

udv / greetings,
VMiklos

--