[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/design7/src selector-pl,1.21,1.22

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Feb 9 11:02:27 CET 2005

Mizda Gábor writes:

> Diego Biurrun írta:
>
> Hungarian:
> This one is perfect, it's complete and always up-to-date.
>
> Thank you very much. :)

Thanks for your good work.  BTW, this is not to say something against
the Polish translators, you're also doing a very good job.  It's just
that you are a team while gabrov is doing all the work himself..

> >I've also noticed that nobody seems to have translated the ALT texts..
> >
> At the time when you changed the text between the underscores in the
> e-mail addresses I thought about translating that and the ALT texts
> aswell, but than I looked at the Polish and Spanish translations, I
> saw they are untouched, so I left them too.  Should they be
> translated? (At least the anti-SPAM text should be I think.)

Yes, I think they should be translated where it makes sense.  For
example in the selector the ALT texts of the award images should have
the titles of the award news entries.  If they are untranslated as
some are in the Spanish case, they should not be translated, otherwise
they should.  And yes, I guess the anti-SPAM text should be translated
as well.