[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/design7/src selector-pl,1.21,1.22

Mizda Gábor gabrov at freemail.hu
Mon Feb 7 13:48:20 CET 2005

Hi all!

Diego Biurrun írta:

Hungarian:
This one is perfect, it's complete and always up-to-date.

Thank you very much. :)

>I've also noticed that nobody seems to have translated the ALT texts..

At the time when you changed the text between the underscores in the
e-mail addresses
I thought about translating that and the ALT texts aswell, but than I
looked at the Polish
and Spanish translations, I saw they are untouched, so I left them too.
Should they be
translated? (At least the anti-SPAM text should be I think.)

Mizda Gabor