[MPlayer-DOCS] [NEW FILE] slave.1

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 23:40:13 CEST 2005

Hi there,

The slave mode of MPlayer has not been advertised as much as it deserves to.
Please find in attachment of "GROFFed" version of the slave mode doc.
I checked the formatting, it seems okay on my side.

If ever that file get committed, we will need to find a name for that
file. I propose "mplayer-slave", and propose to add a script called
"mplayer-slave" that launches the movie given in parameter in slave
mode.

Please tell me what you think.

Live fast, die old, and make very sure everyone knows you were there.
 -- Alan Cox