[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.1074,1.1075

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 23:06:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 8/23/05, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 09:27:22PM +0200, Guillaume Poirier CVS wrote:
> >
> > +If the x264 on your system supports it, a new window will be opened during
> > +the encoding process, in which x264 will attempt to present an overview of
> > +how each frame gets encoded.
> > +Each block type on the visualized movie will be colored as follows:
> > +.PD 0
> > +.RSs
> > +.IPs red/pink
> > +intra block
> > +.IPs blue\
> > +inter block
> > +.IPs green
> > +skip block
> > +.IPs yellow
> > +B-block
>
> Hmm, first you talk about frames, then about blocks, is this correct?

I do think so. A frame is made out of blocks, each of which can be of
different types (here, that means that they will be painted
differently).

Does the text makes sense to you now? What would you suggest it ever
you think that paragraph needs to be improved?

BTW: I took the liberty to commit that patch as it was related to
mencoder, and that it was good enough for me. I hope it's okay.

Live fast, die old, and make very sure everyone knows you were there.
 -- Alan Cox