[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/fr mplayer.1,1.133,1.134

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at ifsic.univ-rennes1.fr
Wed Sep 29 17:22:38 CEST 2004

Le mer 29/09/2004 à 11:15, The Wanderer a écrit :
> Guillaume Poirier CVS wrote:

> You've indicated part of the source term by the parenthetical use of the
> word "bitmaps"; is there any way which would be clear in the flow of the
> language (which I do not either speak or read more than vaguely) you
> could do something similar with "overlay"?
>
> If you don't think this can be done without being awkward and/or
> confusing the reader, then I won't hesitate to drop the issue. If it
> can, however, I'd prefer it to be.

Yes, that's a good suggestion, so I made the change in my tree, and
it'll go in next commit.
I don't know how I may put the original English other than in
parenthesis, but I'm open to suggestions.
The main problem is that French is more verbose than English, so if I
add on top of that English equivalents, it gets unreadable.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway! ;-)