[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.742,1.743

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at ifsic.univ-rennes1.fr
Sun Sep 26 11:55:00 CEST 2004

Hi,
Le dim 26/09/2004 à 00:59, Diego Biurrun CVS a écrit :

> +.IPs subdirs=<prefix>
> +Create numbered subdirectories with the specified prefix to
> +save the files in instead of the current directory.

By understanding of the previous description is that "subdirs" creates
"prefixed" sub-directories inside the directory where the files are
written, which is ./ by default, but can be changed.
I haven't tested that feature, so I'm might be wrong though.

>  .B frameref=<1\-15>
>  Number of previous frames used as predictors in a P frame (default: 1).
> -This is effective in Anime, but seems to make little difference in
> +This is effective in Anime, but seems to make little difference in

Another trailing space problem... Heck, I wish my editor would always
tell them to me !
Thanks Diego,