[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.742,1.743

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun Sep 26 16:14:22 CEST 2004

Guillaume POIRIER writes:
> Le dim 26/09/2004 à 00:59, Diego Biurrun CVS a écrit :
>
> > +.IPs subdirs=<prefix>
> > +Create numbered subdirectories with the specified prefix to
> > +save the files in instead of the current directory.
>
> By understanding of the previous description is that "subdirs" creates
> "prefixed" sub-directories inside the directory where the files are
> written, which is ./ by default, but can be changed.
> I haven't tested that feature, so I'm might be wrong though.

And this is what my description is supposed to say in a more concise
way.  So

mplayer -vo pnm:subdirs=bla

creates a ./bla00000001 subdirectory and writes the files to that
directory.

Is the description confusing/unclear?  Would

  .IPs subdirs=<prefix>
  Create numbered subdirectories with the specified prefix in the
  current directory to save the files in instead of writing them to
  the current directory.

be better?

> >  .B frameref=<1\-15>
> >  Number of previous frames used as predictors in a P frame (default: 1).
> > -This is effective in Anime, but seems to make little difference in
> > +This is effective in Anime, but seems to make little difference in
>
> Another trailing space problem... Heck, I wish my editor would always
> tell them to me !

Just add

(setq show-trailing-whitespace t)

to your .emacs ;-)