[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/de mplayer.1,1.59,1.60

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun Sep 12 18:32:56 CEST 2004

Sebastian Kraemer CVS writes:

> +.B dsize={Aspekt|b:h}
> +Ändert die beabsichtigte Displaygröße/\:den Aspekt an einer frei wählbaren
> +Position der Filterkette.

I think "Aspekt" is not a good translation for "aspect".
"Seitenverhältnis may sound a bit clunky, but should be more correct.

> +Zu Gunsten des Softwareskalierers abgelehnt.

For some reason "Deprecated in favor of the software scaler." is
really hard to translate.  I'd say "Der Softwareskalierer ist
vorzuziehen.", but I'm not quite happy with that either.  "Seit
Entwicklung des Softwareskalierers veraltet."?

Hmm.