[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.709,1.710

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Sun Sep 12 00:59:59 CEST 2004

On Saturday 11 September 2004 14:55, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> >  The format is the same as the one employed by mjpegtools, so this is
> >  useful if you want to process the video with the mjpegtools suite.
> > +It support the YV12, RGB (24 bpp) and BGR (24 bpp) format.
>
> supports

Fixed some typos and format (groff) errors.

I also made some changes regarding Rathann's suggestions.

> > +To force a particular format use the -vf format filter, e.g.\&
> Please format this as a "real" example.

I tried to, was quite a bit tricky.. The good thing is, I guess I understand
groff formatting a bit better now ;)  The bad thing is: I forgot a single
.PD 1 as a last line and hat to commit another two lines :-/
Please have a look (I know you will anyway *g)

Sebastian