[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.706,1.707

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at ifsic.univ-rennes1.fr
Wed Sep 8 11:18:51 CEST 2004

Hi,
Le mar 07/09/2004 à 23:07, Diego Biurrun a écrit :
> On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 10:27:10PM +0200, Guillaume Poirier CVS wrote:
> > +You can build such a file with xvid4conf's matrix editor.
>
> I'd prefer "with the xvid4conf matrix editor".

I know what you mean, but I don't think that it would be correct.
xvid4conf allow transcode users to set all XviD options with a nice GUI,
and it just happens that it has a matrix editor. That's why I wrote: the
matrix editor of xvid4conf. ;-)
Other than that, all changes have been made, I guess I should commit
that since those are minor fixes.

Regards,

Quelle est la différence entre un psychiatre et un fou ?
Le diplôme