[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.706,1.707

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 10:27:47 CEST 2004

Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 05:53:00PM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
>
>> Diego Biurrun wrote:

>>> I'd capitalize and end in a period inside the parentheses.
>>
>> Not sure I agree with this.
>
> I think this needs a rule.  What else would you propose?

I don't have one off the top of my head; it's just that the original
form seemed like a perfectly valid sentence to me, so no change was
needed. It's not that the change itself would introduce problems
(although ending a sentence inside another sentence is variably ugly
IMO, but that can be avoided as I indicated), but that I didn't see
anything wrong with the original.

Eh. That's uninformative, and unhelpful. I did just wake up, but I don't
think I'll be able to do too much better even after some time exercising
the mental joints...

side of it.