[MPlayer-DOCS] complete documentation

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at ifsic.univ-rennes1.fr
Mon Sep 6 21:22:12 CEST 2004

Le lun 06/09/2004 à 15:55, Diego Biurrun a écrit :
> Hello team!
Hi Chief! ;-)

> I've been planning to write this for quite some time..
>
> We should finish the documentation.  Of course it is never finished,
> but we are getting very close to having every option documented.  I'd
> like to speed up this gradual process and get this over with finally.
> For this I need your help, I am chronically overloaded and should
> devote more time to my final exams.  Therefore I was hoping to get
> some of you interested in helping me out.
Wow! What country do live in to have final exams in September? ;-)

> * XviD encoding options
>   There's still a few undocumented options, some are marked FIXME.
Don't worry, I'll take care of these little babies in no time. ;-)
I'm sending a mail to XviD's frontend maintainer, and expect an answer
soon on the 3 options remaining undocumented (par, par_width,
par_height).

Regards,
Les arbres sont responsables de plus de pollution aérienne que les
usines.
        -+- Ronald Reagan -+-