[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/de mplayer.1,1.65,1.66

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Sun Oct 31 13:28:16 CET 2004

On Sunday 31 October 2004 10:01, Alexander Strasser wrote:

> it's easy i freshly updated and reworked the german help messages just
> before you did it, read my name at the top of the file :)

:)

> just wanted to know what reasons you had about the `frame'-article in
> german, but i don't care too much if sth comes to my mind i'll say it. but
> i don't think i can help you much with the german translation but as diego
> speaks german too it should be no problem for you to get the things right.
> But feel free to mail me questions about how to translate different
> words/scentences i might be able to help.

Yes, Diego is a great help giving his opinion. I'm glad he's reading the
patches. Thanks for your offer I might come back to you here and then. There
really  are situations where you know exactly what the manpage is telling
you, but translating it is a different thing; I guess you also made this
experience ;)

Sebastian