[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/images arpi-s.jpg, 1.1, NONE arpi.jpg, 1.1, NONE hq-small.gif, 1.1, NONE hq.gif, 1.1, NONE lgb-640k.jpg, 1.1, NONE poncso.jpg, 1.1, NONE team.jpg, 1.1, NONE torgyi.jpg, 1.1, NONE

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Mon Nov 8 00:25:20 CET 2004

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> > > Pick your answer. :P
> > read the question again: "what has changed now?" !
> Diego's maintainting it.
That's noticable. Most things that Diego maintains tends to disappear.

> > didnt care) they won't care in future too, so why to remove these pages?
> Simple: clean-up.
ROTFL. Cleanup? Removing nice easter eggs? How can you say "cleanup" since
meanwhile my old "cat * > news.html" script is being ported to use
GNU make? (ROTFL! Bloat of bloats.)

> I find faq2 somewhat offensive
WTF?! Sorry but you seem like a clouded minded christian from the Vatican.

--
Gabucino