[MPlayer-DOCS] homepage build system

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Sat Nov 6 09:08:19 CET 2004

As discussed with Diego, I've been trying to reimplement homepage
generation based on make.
Up to now, I've only succeeded partially. I've done two systems. One is
ugly, because it uses two makefiles (Makefile and Makefile.inc,
attached) which shouldn't be the case for such a small project. But it
works. The second one (Makefile.new, also attached) should work, but
strangely (the Makefile is not that big) make gives me 'out of virtual
memory' error, even when there was only one design and one translation.
But in that case at least make -p produced some sensible results (with
all translations & designs it crashes too early).
Now, if anyone has comments on any of these (or suggestions what can
I try to find/fix memory issue) please tell.
I won't be available instantly, as I'm leaving for weekend in an hour.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl