[MPlayer-DOCS] Unbreakable space

Guillaume Poirier poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 11:48:01 CET 2004

Hi there,
In the attempt to correct French XML doc, I ran into a typography problem.
French typography needs an unbreakable space before each "double"
ponctuation mark, like ';' or ':'. Google tells me that   is the
way to go to write an unbreakable space, but I'm wondering if XML
could be as clever as LaTeX to generate on-the-fly the appropriate
typography depending on the language.
I agree it's really a minor problem, but I'd really like to learn more
about XML, and verify/understand why people get so excited about it...

Regards,