[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/fr mplayer.1,1.86,1.87

Guillaume POIRIER gpoirier at irisa.fr
Mon Aug 30 10:19:35 CEST 2004

Hi,
Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Guillaume Poirier writes:
>
>>-navigateur de skins
>>+Navigateur de skins.
>

> I would suggest to only capitalize (and end in periods) full
> sentences, otherwise I would just leave this.  It's your call, though.
> Saw a couple more of these, this is just an example.
Ok, as time will fly, as new english patches will get translated &
merged, I'll try to track down those. That's a good suggestion here, but
not too high in my priority list. Thanks anyway!

>>+.B gif89a\
>>+sépare chaque trame dans un fichier GIF du réperoire courant.
>>+Le nom de chaque fichier contient le numéro de trame, précédé au besoin par des
>

> I dislike overly long lines and trailing whitespace.  But again, it's
> your call.  Saw a couple more of these, this is just an example.
>
> Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the feedback. Do you have any idea how I may track trailing
whitespaces with emacs or vim? I really try to avoid them, trust me. ;-)

Regards,