[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/fr mplayer.1,1.86,1.87

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Aug 28 13:54:42 CEST 2004

Guillaume Poirier writes:

> -navigateur de skins
> +Navigateur de skins.

I would suggest to only capitalize (and end in periods) full
sentences, otherwise I would just leave this.  It's your call, though.
Saw a couple more of these, this is just an example.

> +.B gif89a\
> +sépare chaque trame dans un fichier GIF du réperoire courant.
> +Le nom de chaque fichier contient le numéro de trame, précédé au besoin par des

I dislike overly long lines and trailing whitespace.  But again, it's
your call.  Saw a couple more of these, this is just an example.

Keep up the good work.