[MPlayer-DOCS] Documentation of XviD options in french man page

Guillaume POIRIER gpoirier at irisa.fr
Thu Aug 19 15:29:53 CEST 2004

Hi all,
Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Guillaume POIRIER writes:
>>PS: I found a better desciption for the "Chroma Optimizer" for the
>>english man page (already present in this updated french man page).
>>Shall I send a patch for such a small change?
>

> Yes, please.
So here it is!
I read yesterday the doc you pointed me at: main/DOCS/tech/manpage.txt
It seems that we're supposed to document options in alaphabetic order,
which is done for mplayer's general option... But ever for lavc, this
isn't the case, as much as it is for XviD (the spot were I put XviD's
"cartoon" and "trellis" options are pure luck, so to speak ;-) ).
Should I re-order the options in any way then?

Regards,
Guillaume