[MPlayer-DOCS] Documentation of XviD options in french man page

Guillaume POIRIER gpoirier at irisa.fr
Thu Aug 19 14:35:21 CEST 2004

Hi again!
Diego Biurrun wrote:
> nico writes:
>>also, one main reason for not maintaining translation anymore is that i have
>>trouble understanding video treatment stuff, and i really don't like to
>>translate something i don't understand.
>

> I don't think that's so much of a problem.  This way you'll learn
> stuff as you go.
I can't say that I'm an expert in the field, but so far, I didn't run into
really technical stuff that was particulary hard to translate.

> Maybe Guillaume can do the manual page and you do the XML?
That would be just fine with me. I really don't plan to do the XML.
Keeping the man sync is alrealy (as I see it) quite a chalenging (but
interesting) work.

Appart from that, I'm really happy to see how fast you apply my patches.
Do you have any idea when you guys plan to do a release? I'd like to
have the translation done by that time, so more people can enjoy it...

Regards,