[MPlayer-DOCS] Documentation of XviD options in french man page

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Aug 19 13:46:46 CEST 2004

nico writes:

> indeed. maintaining translation is too much work for just one guy :)

Yes, experience seems to indicate that...

> also, one main reason for not maintaining translation anymore is that i have
> trouble understanding video treatment stuff, and i really don't like to
> translate something i don't understand.

I don't think that's so much of a problem.  This way you'll learn
stuff as you go.

I recommend this page by Mike Melanson if you want to learn about all
things video related:

http://home.pcisys.net/~melanson/codecs/

> but anyway, i'll be looking for a job in the next few weeks, so i'll have time
> for updates...

:-)

> Guillaume, please tell me what you can/want to translate, to avoid duplicate
> work!

Maybe Guillaume can do the manual page and you do the XML?