[MPlayer-DOCS] Documentation of XviD options in french man page

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Aug 17 16:28:03 CEST 2004

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 04:01:06PM +0200, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> >First of all, I'd like to thank Diego for picking up my previous
> >patches, it's just so cool to know that my job is appreciated.

:-)

I'm always happy to see others who are interested in documentation and care
about it.  It gives myself a sense of appreciation as well.

> >Here is a revised version of XviD french man page.
> >I got it proofread by a collegue, as maybe there aren't French speaking
> >people one this list.
> >Any feedbacks are welcome!
> I received a great deal of advices on my private email, so here are the
> correction (mostly grammar work)

Thanks, I'll apply when I come home later today.

> >I have a question though: am I suposed to add my name on top of the man
> >page in case someone needs additionnal informations?

For such a small contribution I would say no.  Only maintainers should be
listed at the top of the manual page.

Would you be interested in maintaining the French translation of the manual
page and/or the whole documentation?  Nicolas Le Gaillart has done this in
the past, but unfortunately he does not seem to have enough time nowadays.
A translation team like Polish and (to a lesser extent) Spanish would be
best.