[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/fr mplayer.1,1.57,1.58

Nico n at tourmentine.com
Thu Oct 30 11:42:34 CET 2003

Le Mardi 28 Octobre 2003 23:22, Torinthiel a écrit :
> Did a little research on my own.
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/1996Sep/0098.html
> http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/lists/gimp-developer/2000-January/001594.html
> http://accurapid.com/journal/03type.htm
>
> The last link is the most "official", but it has spaces only mentioned
> (near the end, look for 'type and language')
> Interesting bit is that the first 2 posts disagree about ;

the first link talks about " quart cadratin insecable" witch mean "a
non-breaking space witch lenght is a quarter of the others characters". But
we can print only full-lenght spaces ;)

in all links they talks about one non-breaking space before the mark, and one
normal space after.

> Anyway, shouldn't it be '\ ' then?

forgive my ignorance, but is this the coding for 'non-breaking space'?
in this case yes, i'll have to fix all spaces in the man page.