[MPlayer-DOCS] Doctype

Diego Biurrun diego at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Nov 25 02:10:34 CET 2003

Torinthiel writes:
 > Diego started an issue about DOCTYPE in documentation.xml being system
 > dependent. Is this solved somehow?

No, but it was only a problem on Cygwin anyway.  IIRC I solved it with
a symlink in the end.

 > If no than is my proposed solution (autogenerating file main.xml which
 > contains proper DTD location and includes documentation.xml) good or
 > wrong? Should I implement it? This file should of course contain
 > entities for all the translations - should the filenames be hardwired
 > into configure or genereted from all names in en documentation?

Well, nobody is going to stop you of course, but I suspect that it is
simply not worth the effort and the extra complexity.  I will probably
be away from a Cygwin box until march, so I cannot help you with
testing in any case.  So unless this is a fun project for you, your
time is probably better spent elsewhere.