[MPlayer-DOCS] Doctype

Torinthiel torinthiel at wp.pl
Wed Nov 19 01:06:11 CET 2003

Someday (16 oct, http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-cvslog/2003-October/017083.html)
Diego started an issue about DOCTYPE in documentation.xml being system
dependent. Is this solved somehow?

If yes then how - on my box, which has thit DTD in
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/xml-dtd-4.1.2/ if I remove
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dtd/xml/4.1.2 (which is a symlink) than the
whole document does not validate.

If no than is my proposed solution (autogenerating file main.xml which
contains proper DTD location and includes documentation.xml) good or
wrong? Should I implement it? This file should of course contain
entities for all the translations - should the filenames be hardwired
into configure or genereted from all names in en documentation?
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)wp(dot)pl