[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] removing libdvd* from MPlayer repository

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Sat Oct 25 20:34:46 CEST 2014

Reimar Döffinger wrote on Sat, 25 Oct 2014 20:13:06 +0200:

> On 25.10.2014, at 19:06, Ingo Brückl <ib at wupperonline.de> wrote:
>> Reimar Döffinger wrote on Sat, 25 Oct 2014 01:14:26 +0200:

>>> We already have a svn external.
>>
>> Yes, but what if you grab sources already checked out? (We used to offer
>> nightly checkouts once.)

> I don't see the connection?

After removing the svn:external (which I don't mind) I wouldn't like to
automatically have run svn co on the other repo if libdvd* isn't found in the
system as brought up for discussion by compn, because without internal
libdvd* let the user decide whether he wants DVD support or not (and thus
don't press such user to have svn installed if they have grabbed a source
already checked out by somebody else - offered on some website, for example).

Ingo