[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer trac on the project server (was: New redmine bugtracker - feedbacks ?)

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Sat Oct 5 19:39:13 CEST 2013

On 2013-10-05 09:15 -0400, compn wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Oct 2013 11:04:01 +0200, Alexander Strasser wrote:
> >Tell me your bugzilla id aka email address and I will add you

  I added your account. You should have received an email
with a generated password.

  @Ingo, Reimar: Same for you.

  I know now what the culprit was and can avoid it when
importing the accounts for real.

> its probably easier just to turn on signups and we'll re-add
> ourselves, if we have to reset passwords anyways.

  For 75% of the user base it should work. It is only that
you, Reimar, and Ingo are not amongst those.

  Also the old accounts are used in ticket attributes, so I
think it is not a good idea to not import them. If you sign
up with a different name those tickets will not be associated
with you anymore.

  ATM I am checking if there is a good way to rename a user
consistently. That would make it possible to decouple the
name from the email address.

  Alexander