[MPlayer-dev-eng] New stream control commands

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Thu Nov 28 18:00:39 CET 2013

While trying to implement STREAM_CTRL_GET_CURRENT_TITLE for stream_vcd, I
recognized that there is something wrong, because stream->priv doesn't point
to a struct stream_priv_s, but mp_vcd_priv_t (see the attached diff for
changes to be made).

The question is: Where should we store the track information?

stream_cue does it in a static variable (cue_current_pos), but doesn't this
cause problems with multiple instances?

So, do we have to add the track information to all five mp_vcd_priv_t
structs or is there an other way?

Ingo