[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer bug tracker migration

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Sun Dec 22 20:42:20 CET 2013

Alexander,

everything seems to be working fine.

Alexander Strasser wrote on Fri, 20 Dec 2013 00:03:30 +0100:

>> >   You mean where? In the ticket listings?
>>
>> Actually, everywhere. Since trac is a wiki there are these dates all over
>> the place (tickets, timeline, roadmap, search/filter by date ...)
>>
>> There should be a global config option.

>   Fair enough! Would it be OK if I tell you to open a ticket about
> this as soon as Trac is running?

This can be customized by the user within his personal preferences.

>> >   I am fine with that.
>>
>> >   Though I do not want to delay the migration any further. But I
>> > am happy to work on those points after the migration.
>>
>> That's OK with me.

BTW, are the currently existing pages (as seen on the title index, Trac* and
Wiki*) somehow protected or can they be changed by logged in users? (I didn't
want to try out, but these "trac system" pages should probably be read only.)

I suggest a MPlayer* and GUI* namespace as a starter.

Ingo