[MPlayer-dev-eng] release.sh script?

Roberto Togni rxt at rtogni.it
Sun May 6 14:05:08 CEST 2012

On Sun, 6 May 2012 13:15:02 +0200
Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello,
> DOCS/tech/release-howto.txt mentions a release.sh script.
> Does that actually exist/does someone have a copy of it?
> I'm sure it would be quite outdated, but it wouldn't hurt to
> have it as a starting point to make it easier to avoid forgetting
> things.

Hi,
 I attached the script that I used when I did the releases.
It's surely outdated, since it gets ffmpeg by svn externals instead of
git; also the paths refer to the old server, I have no idea about the
layout of the new one.

I'm attaching also my personal version of the release howto that I ever
got to commit, in case there is something useful in it for you.

Ciao,
 Roberto