[MPlayer-dev-eng] make fatetest fails

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Fri Jul 6 19:35:08 CEST 2012

Reimar Döffinger wrote on Fri, 6 Jul 2012 18:44:12 +0200:

> On Fri, Jul 06, 2012 at 06:23:54PM +0200, Ingo Brückl wrote:
>> I wrote on Fri, 06 Jul 2012 18:11:59 +0200:
>> > After downloading the samples for a ffmpeg fate test I though it might be
>> > interesting to do such a test (the first time ever) for MPlayer as well.
>> > I've got lots of (i.e. 212) errors:
>> >   make: *** [tests/res/4xm/dracula.4xm.md5] Error 1
>> Well, I've just discovered that there is no .md5 file for this test.
>> Couldn't we check before whether a test is reasonable?

> The idea from my side was that whoever runs into that case would just
> copy the md5 that the test just created into tests/res and then commit
> it.

Shouldn't at least two independently created identical md5 be necessary for

> Still, anything you can do to make it more usable is welcome,

I propose to skip at least samples we have no md5 for without causing an
error for the moment (see patch).

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: faterun.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 785 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/attachments/20120706/e2bddbd8/attachment.bin>

More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng mailing list